Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Change

It's my son's Red Letter Day in school yesterday. It is his last day of being in a Junior High. All parents are expected to come to take their child's report card. Well, i am very proud that my son never failed me in getting high grades in all his academic subjects. He actually graduated as Valedictorian in elementary. I am not carrying my own bench here, i am just a mother who is very proud of her son.(my son's report card)
He will be graduating in high school next school year and i am very excited and nervous at the same time. Time really run out so fast and it seems that it was just yesterday when i am playing with my son and carrying him in my arms. But then, as what they said, "change is the only constant thing in this world". . My son is not getting any younger, he's not that naughty toddler anymore. He now have his personal life and mature enough for his age. But this is the reality. i must accept the fact that he's growing old now. The best way to deal with it is to play along with it and accept it wholeheartedly.
I am so proud of him and i always pray for his success in the near future. I love you son.

2 comments:

  1. you can now submit your song entries here
    http://blogidol09.blogspot.com/2010/04/song-categories.html
    have a great day and happy blogging

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You are one such proud Mom. ^_^ I guess that his report card is one of his Mother's Day gift for you.

    Happy Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete